Finally, specific advice. If you are looking to juice for the first time, don’t get too complicated! I hear of people going out the first time and running 5 different drugs.. That’s crazy; there’s simply no need to do that, you can only grow so fast and there’s not much gained (except risk) by going poly drug. A great 8-12 week cycle for most men is 500mgs/wk of testosterone and .5 to 1mg 3X a week of Arimidex (depending on how you feel). That’s it. No need to over complicate things! Also, you need to get over any fear of needles. Oral steroids are ALL DANGEROUS because they need to go through your liver, and, because of that, they all stress your body a lot more than injections. It’s not that bad, I’ve been doing it 2X a week for years, you get used to it. Not the highlight of my day, but no worse than a lot of other things! If you just want to be sterile, 250mgs/wk of testosterone with .5 Arimidex 3X a week will do it for most men. That’s a high TRT dose, and will make most steroid newbies grow pretty well; but it’s low enough that most people can stay on it indefinitely. Oh, and, one other thing.. Get some Rogaine. 😉 That’s a real negative side effect of steroids, if you’re predisposed to male pattern baldness, steroids WILL accelerate the hair loss. Rogaine (or Propecia, if you can stand the sides) helps immensely.
Aromatase inhibitors are the compounds that serve to reduce estradiol levels in blood by eliminating the production of estradiol through binding to and disabling the aromatase enzyme, which is responsible for the conversion (or aromatization) of androgens into estradiol. Suicidal aromatase inhibitors serve to permanently inhibit and disable the aromatase enzyme to which it is bound to. This renders the enzyme inactive forever. The body will eventually manufacture more aromatase enzymes, but the currently-bound enzymes are bound indefinitely, eliminating any risk for estrogen rebound. This is the main difference compared alongside two other major aromatase inhibitors: anastrozole and letrozole, which are non-suicidal aromatase inhibitors that are only bound to the aromatase enzyme for limited time periods. If a non-suicidal aromatase inhibitor is halted too abruptly, the circulating inhibited aromatase enzymes that have not been metabolized out of the body will then become free again, and begin aromatizing androgens into estrogens at an often rapid rate. This is not the case with Exos.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.