First time I use Kalpa, used optimum pharma, prochem, pharma and sciroxx before.
Must say, the experience with Kalpa was Kinda Weird.
Ok lets begin.
1. Products availability: Kalpa produces more or less everything you need for a cycle, so if you trust your source, you can have everything from them at a better price, and doing only one order.
2. Price: in my case, Kalpa resulted up to 20% cheaper than sciroxx.
3. Packaging: there are still brown vials round there, and I don’t like that. First, I hate brown vials, second It doesn’t look professional to recieve some brown vials and others clear.
4. Product presentation: the test is nearby clear very thick, the tren is very dark, masteron thick and clear, everything like it shoud be. The pin is smooth, no pain and pip at all for test e and masteron e, some pip from tren e like it should be (tren without pip is IMO fake tren)
5. Results: here is where I got my doubts. I got much better results with sciroxx at much lower dose. Maybe my diet wasn’t in check, maybe I wasn’t really fit, I don’t know, but at 400mg Tren, for me fat melts within weeks, but this time after 2 months, fat was still there, even taking big amounts of T3.
Test was test, I got little bloat at 750mg EW, I got crazy gyno, but handeled it with 12,5mg Kalpa stane ED.
Masteron.... I used another brand last year because sciroxx doesn’t offer masteron e, and I got hard as rock at 500mg.
With Kalpa, I didn’t felt that hardness, vascularity, even at 600mg (maybe the higher BF is involved)
The sides were weird too.
Tren: I got only some light nightsweat, nothing compared to sciroxx. Could sleep without problems, normally on tren, I need sleep aid 2 times x night.
Masteron: as soon as I start masteron or a DHT, my pee is normally blocked, I need a 5a reductase to pee. This time, I didn’t need any.
At the end of the day, with kalpa I gained 5kg lean muscle with of tren e, of test e and of masteron e.
With sciroxx I gained 2kg with tren e, 3000mg of test and of masteron e. both cycles were done under 10% BF.
Once upon a time, in the olive orchids of Portugal, a group of young people from all over the world got together in the scorching august sun and listened to the stories around them. The ancient Roman Road, the hundred-year-old olive trees, and the fresh flowing water of the river. Can you feel the story of this land with your feet? Or the story of this song with your heart? And what story has brought you here, to this camp and this evening and these lights and these stars and that smile? What is challenging about the chapter you are trying to write now? Maybe the main character in my story can help! And how would you like your story to continue and when are you going to start writing this brave new chapter?