* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
I will be doing one more tested meet in January and then I am considering TRT which will disqualify me from competing natural. I am also 43 and honestly, at a point where I just may give up power-lifting all together, or go with testosterone. We will see…. I need to do more research, which is why I love your blog so much. You have been quiet lately. Um… I personally think anyone who has the audacity to call themselves Alpha-Destiny is a tool regardless of what they do. Also, for the record, I think he looks like shit. Steroids or not, I train with some of the worlds best (and a lot use, a lot don’t. Most of them are pretty honest about it.) and if this guy came into our gym with that name, he would most likely be laughed out of the place. Alpha-Destiny… I would kick my own ass if I went with that name. Sit down little fella… the grown-ups are talking.
Although Winstrol does possess a weaker androgenic strength rating than Testosterone does, androgenic side effects are still a potential risk, though much lower, and may only effect users significantly if they are especially sensitive to androgens. Androgenic side effects can include increased oily skin and acne, hair growth on the body, MPB (male pattern baldness), and BPH (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy). The use of a 5-alpha reductase (5AR) inhibitor, such as Finasteride, Dutasteride, Proscar, or Propecia will be completely ineffective here, as Winstrol does not convert into DHT.